The future of Nepix

Kasma

Bu2dXHk.png

Hello people!

As you may have noticed we - team of the Nepix - decided to continue our mission. We must admit that we've neglected this project and you - all the users of our community. At first, we want to say just one but really significant word. Sorry. We're sorry for that situation. We promise - it'll not happen again.

Next case. We're currently working on the huge game client update with the new Game User Interface (GUI), totally new itemshop content (more information soon) and the most important - server side fixes which will make the gameplay more enjoyable. That's not the end of the upcoming changes of course.

Stay tuned for more information!

Best Regards,

Kasma

That's all we - the players of nepix - needed to hear, just great to see u guys are back working on the future of nepix and making it great again!

Kind Regards,

Artic

Do you think it will bring back our old players?

I think so, since alot of players actually left due to server sided issues such as lagg and I think that after the update some of those issues will be fixed and that the players will come back 1 by 1.

Kind Regards,

Artic

Guest m1dnight

yeah cause i left the game :c 

the real reason why they left is me :C

CAUSE IM SO FUCKING OP!!!

Many players did left because of the issues with the server tho.

If it gets fixed, I guess more old players will come back, and new players will come either way.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]